- 5 large ripe peaches
- 3 large fresh sprigs rosemary
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 pint strawberries, hulled
- Peel four peaches, cut into chunks and place in stockpot. Tie rosemary in cheesecloth;
add to peaches with lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon and 3 cups water; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium low; simmer until peaches are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Discard rosemary. Puree strawberries in food processor until liquid. Pass through
a fine strainer twice; discard pulp and seeds. Set aside.
- Strain peaches, reserve liquid and puree pulp until smooth. Add half the liquid
to peach puree; process. Transfer peach puree to a large bowl. Stir in remaining
liquid and place in an ice water bath, stirring occasionally, until cold, about
- Remove from ice water; whisk in strawberry puree.
- Peel remaining peach and slice
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.