- 5 large ripe peaches
- 3 large fresh sprigs rosemary
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 pint strawberries, hulled
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Peel four peaches, cut into chunks and place in stockpot. Tie rosemary in cheesecloth;
add to peaches with lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon and 3 cups water; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium low; simmer until peaches are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Discard rosemary. Puree strawberries in food processor until liquid. Pass through
a fine strainer twice; discard pulp and seeds. Set aside.
- Strain peaches, reserve liquid and puree pulp until smooth. Add half the liquid
to peach puree; process. Transfer peach puree to a large bowl. Stir in remaining
liquid and place in an ice water bath, stirring occasionally, until cold, about
- Remove from ice water; whisk in strawberry puree.
- Peel remaining peach and slice
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Soup Recipes