This is a lovely soup to begin an elegant dinner.
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, cleaned and hulled or 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whole strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup light
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons light rum or 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Puree the strawberries in a blender or food processor.
- Add the sour cream, light
cream, sugar and rum. Continue blending until smooth.
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry slices.
Serves 6 to 8.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Soup Recipes