Sweet and Sour Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 2 (13 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Saute butter and celery. Add flour and make a roux.
- Add tomato juice, broth and seasonings.
- Simmer for 1 hour and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Soup Recipes