Cabbage and Beef Soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans,
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 1 (28
ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tomato can water or beef broth
- 3 or 4 bouillon
- Chopped fresh parsley
- In a Dutch oven, brown beef. Add all remaining ingredients except parsley. Bring
to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
- To serve, garnish with parsley.
Yields 3 quarts.
This can also be frozen.
From the kitchen of Barbara M. - Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Soup Recipes