Chicken Cacciatore Soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup uncooked rotini
- 3 cans vegetable broth
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken
breasts (about 8 ounces)
- 1 (30-ounce) jar of extra chunky spaghetti sauce with
mushrooms and diced onions
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic puree
- 1/3 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 teaspoons red wine (optional)
- 1 (14.5-ounce)
can stewed tomatoes, cut up in juice
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- Cook rotini according to package directions, substituting 1 can vegetable broth
for part of the water.
- Cook until done (about 10 minutes). Drain and set aside.
- Cut chicken breasts into a 1-inch dice. In a large pan, combine spaghetti sauce,
2 cans of vegetable broth, onions, garlic puree, chicken, Italian seasoning, red
wine, tomatoes and zucchini.
- Cook until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through (20 to 30 minutes).
- Add cooked rotini, and cook until heated through.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Soup Recipes