Chicken Chow Mein Soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 medium stalks celery, sliced
- 1 cup sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup dry sherry or water
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 4 ounces uncooked vermicelli, broken into
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can bamboo shoots, drained
- Heat all the ingredients in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring
occasionally. When soup comes to the boiling point, reduce heat, cover and simmer
for 15 minutes.
200 calories, 4 g fat
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Soup Recipes