Chicken Ravioli Soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- 2 small zucchini, diced
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- In Dutch oven, sauté chicken in hot oil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add
chicken broth, tomatoes and zucchini; cover and bring to boil. Add frozen ravioli;
simmer, uncovered, about 7 minutes or until ravioli reaches desired doneness. Stir
- To serve, ladle into soup bowls; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Soup Recipes