Chicken Tarragon Soup
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) canDEL MONTE® Mixed Vegetables
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can DEL MONTE® Italian Recipe Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon tarragon, crumbled
- Sauté onion, celery and garlic in butter for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, mixed vegetables, tomatoes, chicken, parsley and tarragon.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.