Chicken Tarragon Soup
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cans (14.5 fl. oz. each) chicken broth
- 1 can (8 ounces) DEL MONTE® Mixed Vegetables
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) DEL MONTE®
Italian Recipe Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon tarragon, crumbled
- Sauté onion, celery and garlic in butter for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, mixed vegetables, tomatoes, chicken, parsley and tarragon.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Recipe and photo credit: Del Monte Corporation.