Chuck Roast Soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (3 1/2 pound) chuck roast
- 2 (46 ounce) cans tomato juice
- 1 package frozen
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup okra, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- 1 cup spaghetti, broken into small pieces
- Cut chuck roast into small pieces, removing all gristle and fat. Place in a very
large pot and add all ingredients except spaghetti. Cover and simmer slowly for
- Add spaghetti and simmer for another hour.
Serves 12 to 14.
This freezes well.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Soup Recipes