Chuck Roast Soup
- 1 (3 1/2 pound) chuck roast
- 2 (46 ounce) cans tomato juice
- 1 package frozen
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup okra, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- 1 cup spaghetti, broken into small pieces
- Cut chuck roast into small pieces, removing all gristle and fat. Place in a very
large pot and add all ingredients except spaghetti. Cover and simmer slowly for
- Add spaghetti and simmer for another hour.
Serves 12 to 14.
This freezes well.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.