Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup
thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery and leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped green
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 ounces uncooked thick noodles
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In large kettle combine broth, chicken, milk, carrot, celery, green pepper, onion,
garlic, marjoram and salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until vegetables are
- Add noodles and cook until almost done.
- In a cup, whisk together milk and flour. Stir into soup mixture and boil gently
for 3 minutes.
- Stir in butter, heat through, and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Soup Recipes