As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can white northern beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can yellow or white hominy
- 1 can corn
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can Ro*Tel
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 pound
- Diced onion, optional
- Dump entire contents of all cans, ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning into
a large pot and begin to heat.
- Brown ground beef, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper. When ground beef
is brown, add to the pot.
- Serve over a bed of tortilla chips in bottom of bowl, with a spoonful of prepared
Ranch Dip or sour cream on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Soup Recipes