- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can white northern beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can yellow or white hominy
- 1 can corn
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can Ro*Tel
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 pound
- Diced onion, optional
- Dump entire contents of all cans, ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning into
a large pot and begin to heat.
- Brown ground beef, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper. When ground beef
is brown, add to the pot.
- Serve over a bed of tortilla chips in bottom of bowl, with a spoonful of prepared
Ranch Dip or sour cream on top.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.