- 1 (11 ounce) can nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken,
- 2 2/3 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk size chicken
- 1 (10
ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- Sour cream
- In a large saucepan, combine soups, milk, chicken, enchilada sauce and green
chiles. Mix well; cook until well heated.
- Garnish with sour cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.