Garlic Meatball Soup
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 4 cup water
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce)
can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup quick cooking rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Mix ground beef, sausage, egg, salt and pepper thoroughly in medium bowl. Shape
into tiny balls. (Brown meatballs in skillet, if desired.) Bring water to boil in
large saucepan; stir in soup mix and garlic. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add meatballs, tomatoes, black beans, rosemary and carrots; simmer for 15 minutes
- Stir in rice. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add parsley.
Serve with crusty French bread.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.