Garlic Meatball Soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 4 cup water
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce)
can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup quick cooking rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Mix ground beef, sausage, egg, salt and pepper thoroughly in medium bowl. Shape
into tiny balls. (Brown meatballs in skillet, if desired.) Bring water to boil in
large saucepan; stir in soup mix and garlic. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add meatballs, tomatoes, black beans, rosemary and carrots; simmer for 15 minutes
- Stir in rice. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add parsley.
Serve with crusty French bread.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Soup Recipes