Ginger Beef Noodle Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (13-3/4 to 14-1/2 ounces) ready-to-serve
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef-flavored instant ramen noodles, broken
- 3 cups frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable mixture
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef; cook
for 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour
off drippings; season with salt, ginger and pepper.
- Stir in water, broth and seasoning packet from ramen noodles; bring to a boil.
Stir in noodles and vegetables; return to a boil and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes
or until noodles are tender.
- Serve immediately.
Total recipe time: 15 minutes | Makes 4 servings, approximately 1 1/2 cups
Reprinted with permission from Cattlemen's Beef Board and National Cattlemen's