Mixed Vegetable and Spare Ribs Soup
- 100g spareribs
- 1 liter water
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 small carrot
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Prepare boiling water. Wash the spareribs. Place them in the boiling water and
simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Peel the onion. Scrub and peel the carrot and potato. Rinse all the vegetables.
Dice into cubes.
- Sauté the onion, carrot and potato in 1 tablespoon oil. Add them
to the soup and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add seasoning and serve hot.
From the kitchen of Martin James – Copenhagen, Denmark