New Mexican Spam Soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam Lite, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 (32 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 chopped green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Chopped Cheddar cheese and chopped tortilla chips, mixed
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- In a pan, sauté Spam, onion, celery and garlic together for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add chicken broth. Pour in refried beans, chiles and chili powder. Simmer for
about 10 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.