- 3/4 pound ground beef or Italian sausage
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 package cheese
ravioli or tortellini - fresh or frozen
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 2 green
- 1 can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- In a 5-quart pot, cook meat; drain. Add tomatoes, broth and 1 3/4 cups water;
bring to boil. Reduce heat; stir in ravioli and cook according to package directions.
- Add beans and onions; heat through .
- Season with pepper and sprinkle with grated
parmesan cheese, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings