Ro*Tel Italian Sausage Soup
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 2 cans Ro*Tel diced tomatoes and green chiles
cups beef stock (canned okay)
- Potatoes, cut to 3/4 dice (skin on okay)
- Onion, chopped
- 1 can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Brown sausage and onion in a skillet.
- Meanwhile, heat the stock, Ro*Tel, celery and potatoes to a simmer.
- When sausage is cooked, drain and add to stock along with corn and spices. Simmer
until potatoes are done - about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in cilantro, and let stand about 15 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.