- 1 pound smoked sausage (in casing)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Pinch of dill
- 8 ounces sauerkraut, undrained
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Remove sausage from casing. Chop and brown in pan. Add flour and milk. Cook until
- Add thyme, dill, lemon juice and sauerkraut. Cook over low heat for about
5 more minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.