Stir-Fried Pork Soup
- 6 cups College Inn® Chicken Broth 99% Fat Free
- 2/3 pound boneless pork loin,
cut into thin strips
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Pepper (to taste)
- Stir-fry pork, mushrooms, celery and carrots in oil in a 3-quart saucepan until
pork is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Add broth and spinach.
- Combine cornstarch and water to make a thin paste; stir into soup.
- Return to a boil; boil for 1 minute.
- Quickly stir in egg. Add pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 30 min | 4 servings
Nutrition Information (Amount Per Serving) Calories: 151 Calories from Fat:
Grams Total Fat: 8 g Saturated Fat: 2 g Cholesterol: 60 mg Sodium: 979 mg Total
Carbohydrates: 6 g Fiber: 1 g Protein: 13 g
Reprinted with permission from College Inn®/©Del Monte Corporation.