Taco Soup 3
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can golden hominy. undrained
- 1 (17 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes
with green chiles, undrained
- 1 envelope ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In Dutch oven or kettle, brown ground beef and chopped onion; drain.
- Add taco
seasoning; mix thoroughly. Add, without draining, the cans of beans, hominy, corn
and tomatoes. Stir in the ranch-style dressing mix. Simmer over low heat until bubbly.
- Serve over tortilla chips and top with shredded cheese.
Source: Best of the Best from Texas II