Wild Rice Cheese Soup
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can
condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 pound
cubed processed cheese
- Fry sausage and onions in a medium skillet until sausage is no longer pink. Drain
and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, cook rice in 2 cups of water until tender, then set aside.
- In a stockpot, combine sausage, onion, rice, soups, milk and evaporated milk. Cook
over low heat until warm.
- Stir in processed cheese and heat. Stir occasionally until
cheese is melted.