Wild Rice Cheese Soup
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can
condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 pound
cubed processed cheese
- Fry sausage and onions in a medium skillet until sausage is no longer pink. Drain
and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, cook rice in 2 cups of water until tender, then set aside.
- In a stockpot, combine sausage, onion, rice, soups, milk and evaporated milk. Cook
over low heat until warm.
- Stir in processed cheese and heat. Stir occasionally until
cheese is melted.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.