All-American Sausage Stew
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 6 carrots, pared, cut into julienne pieces
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery
- 2 potatoes, pared and diced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 pound Eckrich Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Salt, to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine broth, 1 cup water, pepper, bay leaf and vegetables, except potatoes,
in a 4-quart saucepot. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes; cook until vegetables are tender. remove bay leaf.
- Mix 2 tablespoons water with flour; stir into vegetables. Add sausage; heat.
- Top each serving with cheese.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.