Baked Beef Stew
- 4 pounds stew meat (DO NOT BROWN)
- 3 to 4 potatoes
- 3 to 4 carrots
- 3 to 4 ribs celery
- 1 large onion
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can beef broth or 1 bouillon cube
- 1 large can tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon A-1 sauce
- 4 tablespoons Minute tapioca
- 1 green bell pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Cut all vegetables into chunks.
- Place all ingredients in a heavy kettle and bake,
covered, for 5 hours at 275 degrees F. Add water, if necessary, during cooking.
Stir during the last hour of baking.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.