Brie and Oyster Stew
- 8 ounces select oysters with liquor
- 2 tablespoons peeled brie
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon cream sherry
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Peel the tough skin off a piece of brie, keeping only the soft center. Simmer
the brie in the oyster liquor until dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat until almost boiling, stirring occasionally.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.