Creamy Oyster Broccoli Stew
- 3 cups milk
- 2 (11 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce)
package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup frozen loose pack hash brown potatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pint shucked oysters or 2 (8 ounce) cans whole oysters
- In a 3-quart saucepan, combine milk and soup. Stir in broccoli, potatoes and
onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until bubbly. Simmer covered
for 10 minutes.
- Cool, cover and chill.
- Reheat soup; add oysters after cooking in own juice until edges curl.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.