Curry Beef Stew
- 2 pounds stew meat
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder, divided
- Salt to taste
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 cups water
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 3 medium potatoes,
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cream
- Fry meat until brown.
- Add 1 teaspoon curry powder and salt.
- Add onion and water. Let simmer for about 45 minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables and remaining curry powder. Simmer until vegetables
- Add cornstarch mixed in a little water along with the cream. Stir
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.