Mexicali Turkey Stew
This simmering pot of stew will fill your home with a "South of the Border"
aroma. Serve with a prepared tossed salad and Catalina dressing and Nestea with
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound ground turkey, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (15.25
ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups
ORTEGA Salsa - Roasted Garlic (Medium)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can
ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles, drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed oregano
- 1 cup tortilla chips, broken into pieces
- Combine chicken broth, turkey, corn, black beans, salsa, onion, chiles, cilantro,
cumin, chili powder and oregano in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat
to medium; cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Garnish with tortilla chips.
Serving size: 4