Mexican Wastebasket Stew
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel Tomatoes and Green Chiles
(4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1/2 (6 ounce) can Snap-E-Tom Tomato and Chile
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 package beefy onion soup mix
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 2 packages small smoky link sausages, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can lima beans
(16 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 pound Monterey jack cheese, cubed
- Combine all ingredients except cheese in a large kettle and simmer for at least
1 hour, until all flavors are blended.
- Correct seasonings if needed.
- Pour over cubed
cheese in the bottom of serving bowl.
Can be served with flour tortillas, if desired.