Pork Brunswick Stew
- 2 pounds lean ground pork
- 3 onions, diced
- 1 large can diced tomatoes (around
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn
- 1 can (15 ounces) lima beans,
- 1 pound diced potatoes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons
- In a large cooking pot, cook the meat over medium heat in butter with spices,
and mash it thoroughly - around 15 minutes. Set aside.
- In the same pot, cook the remaining ingredients over medium heat and mash - around
- Combine all of the ingredients in the pot and finish cooking over low heat -
around 15-20 minutes.
- Mash all the ingredients together, adjust spices to your taste.
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 1 hour | Serves: 8
This recipe was submitted by G. Labrecque, editor of
Easy Comfort Foods.