- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce)
can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
(15 ounce) can pinto beans in chili sauce, undrained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope
taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
- Coarsely crushed tortilla chips
Monterey jack cheese
- In a large saucepan cook and stir ground beef and onion over medium heat until
meat is browned; drain off fat.
- Stir in soup, corn, beans, undrained tomatoes, seasoning
mix and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered about 45 minutes or
to desired consistency.
- Serve with tortilla chips and cheese.
Makes 6 servings.
Source: Better Homes & Gardens - September 1996