Broccoli Cheese Soup 2
Everyone just raves over this soup when I fix it. Another teacher gave me the
recipe years ago, and now everyone in the family makes it. ~ Kathy D.
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 4 cups water
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 to 12 ounce) box chopped broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups raw potatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- Boil 4 cups of water and dissolve bouillon in it.
- Add the vegetables and cook
over low heat until potatoes are soft.
- Add cheese and cook until melted.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/13/01 1:07:23 pm.