- 1 pound broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon instant onion flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon sweet
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 (13 ounce)
can evaporated milk
- Fresh broccoli should be washed, trimmed and broken into small pieces. Place
broccoli in medium saucepan; add next 7 ingredients. Cover and bring to boil; simmer
until tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove some florets and set aside for garnish. Puree
or blend remaining broccoli, return to heat, and stir in evaporated milk. Heat to
Asparagus, mushrooms or zucchini can be substituted for broccoli.