Smoky Cheddar Potato Soup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 2 cans chicken
- 4 cups potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Brown onion and celery in butter in large Dutch oven.
- Add chicken stock and soup
along with potatoes. Add water to completely cover the potatoes. Cook until potatoes
- Add Liquid Smoke and cheddar cheese just before serving. Stir to melt cheese.
- You can add a few dashes of Tabasco, if desired.