Tortellini Spinach Soup
- 1 (49 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach, roughly
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (9 ounce) package
refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except cheese in large soup pot. Bring to boil uncovered
and simmer uncovered 15 minutes. (Keeping pot uncovered will keep the spinach a
- Serve in bowls, passing cheese separately.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.