Tortellini and Tomato Soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 cans condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- In a large saucepan, combine soup and 2 soup cans full of water. Bring to boiling.
- Add frozen tortellini; salt and pepper to taste. Return to boiling. Reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in scallions and chopped
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.