Velveeta Potato Soup
- 3 cups diced potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
onions, to taste
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose
- 1/2 pound sliced Velveeta cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine potatoes, water, carrots, onion, parsley flakes,
bouillon cubes and seasonings. Mix well. Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until
vegetables are tender.
- Gradually add milk to flour mixing well. Add milk mixture to vegetables. Cook
just a few minutes, until thickened.
- Add cheese slices and stir until melted.
- Serve alone or with sandwiches.