Sourdough Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup sourdough starter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour, plus more if needed
to make formable dough
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix sourdough starter, peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together. Add to sourdough mixture,
adding a little more flour if needed to form balls.
- Form into small balls, place
on ungreased cookie sheet and press down with fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12
to 15 minutes.
Yields 36 cookies.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.