- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat.
- Stir in ginger, and cook gently until ginger just begins to sizzle, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, and stir in green onion and soy sauce.
- Serve in individual butter warmers or small, heated ramekins.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread and Flavored Butter Recipes