Churros on a Stick
Get in a state fair frame of mind with this baked version of churros–on a stick!
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 paper lollipop sticks
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place silicone baking mat on cookie sheet with sides
or line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll dough onto work surface; separate into 8 triangles. Starting at top of
1 lollipop stick and longest point of 1 dough triangle, wrap dough around stick,
twisting dough as you go, until all of dough is around stick.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat with remaining 7 sticks and dough triangles.
- Using pastry brush or fingers, brush tops with melted butter.
- In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over tops of dough.
- Bake for about 6 minutes or until light golden brown.
10 min prep time | 6 min bake time | 8 servings
If you don’t have a silicone baking mat or parchment paper, spray cookie sheet
with cooking spray.
Add a chocolate dipping sauce for an extra special treat.
Recipe by Paula Jones.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> State Fair Recipes