Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Minis
Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Minis are a hit both at the fair and at home!
- 4 cups vegetable or canola oil
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In deep heavy 3-quart saucepan, heat oil to 350 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, remove dough from can; do not unroll. Cut dough into 12 (1-inch)
slices. Cut each slice in half crosswise to make 24 pieces. Roll each piece
into ball; set aside.
- In small brown paper bag (lunch bag), mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Carefully place dough balls into hot oil; cook about 30 seconds or until
light golden brown.
- Using wire skimmer or metal slotted spoon, transfer doughnuts to paper bag
with sugar-cinnamon. Fold top of bag over; shake until doughnuts are coated.
- Serve warm.
15 min prep time | 24 servings
Did you know? Pillsbury has a gluten free pizza dough.
You can use a deep fryer instead of a saucepan.
Use a candy/deep fry thermometer to be sure your oil is at the correct temperature.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> State Fair Recipes