Cookie Stuffed Crescents
Stuff a sandwich cookie inside a buttery, flaky crescent and bake. Minimal effort,
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place 1 cookie on wide end of each
triangle. Fold dough up and over cookie to cover completely; pinch seams to
- Place on cookie sheet. Sprinkle tops with chocolate chips.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until puffy and light golden brown.
- Serve crescents warm with tall glasses of milk.
10 min prep time
25 min total time
Recipe by Amy Erickson.
Reprinted with permission from Pillsbury.