Mini Cinnamon Roll Waffles on a Stick
Mini cinnamon roll waffles on a stick? Yes, please! Serve these up State Fair
style on a wooden skewer.
- Vegetable oil
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Supreme refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing (5 rolls)
- 5 wooden skewers
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, if desired
- Heat Belgian-style waffle maker. Grease generously with oil.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; set icing aside.
- Cut each roll into fourths, and gently shape them into mini cinnamon roll
shapes. Lightly brush all sides of dough with oil before placing onto waffle
maker; space dough pieces diagonally apart from one another, fitting 2 to 4
pieces on waffle maker. Close lid of waffle maker.
- Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked.
- Using wooden kitchen utensil, carefully remove to cooling rack.
- Repeat with remaining cinnamon roll dough, greasing waffle maker and dough
- Thread 4 waffle pieces on each wooden skewer, and serve with icing.
- Sprinkle waffles with powdered sugar, if desired.
15 min prep time | 5 servings
Be sure to grease the waffle maker between each batch of waffles to help prevent
the rolls from sticking and burning.
Cleanup is a breeze when you wrap a paper towel around the end of a wooden kitchen
utensil, like the wooden handle of a spatula. Push the paper towel through the waffle
grates to help clean up any residue from baking.
Great to serve with maple or other flavored syrup as well.
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 380 Calories from Fat 180
Total Fat 20g Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 1 1/2g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 530mg Total
Carbohydrate 47g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 20g Protein 4g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 8%
Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0
Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat;
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> State Fair Recipes