Arizona Beans and Peppers
Here's a meatless side dish that makes a perfect accompaniment for beef and pork
or serve as a dip with lots of crispy tortilla chips.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar ORTEGA Salsa - Homestyle Recipe (Mild)
- 2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
- 1 (1.25 ounce) envelope ORTEGA Taco Seasoning Mix - Regular
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine salsa, red bell pepper, pinto beans, black beans, corn, green bell
pepper, chiles, taco seasoning mix and hot pepper sauce in large bowl. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling around edges.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: B & G Foods, Inc.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.