Bacon Sriracha Chicken Mini Shells
These will be a hit as a great finger food while watching your favorite football
or basketball games.
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 cup popcorn chicken, chopped small
- 8 slices precooked bacon, each cut in half
- 1 package (15 count) Athens Mini Fillo Shells
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine ranch dressing and Sriracha sauce. Add
chicken, mixing together well.
- Line the sides of each shell with a piece of bacon. Place a heaping tablespoon
of chicken within the bacon.
- Bake for 6–8 minutes or until bacon crisps.
Bacon Sriracha Chicken Mini Shells can be made in advance and frozen in airtight
container. Remove from freezer and bake 8–10 minutes without defrosting.
Nutritional Info: Calories 45 Calories from Fat 20 Total Fat 2.5g Saturated
Fat .5g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 5mg Sodium 40mg Total Carbohydrate 4g Dietary Fiber
0g Sugars 1g Protein 2g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Athens Foods
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes