Baja Buffalo Chicken Wings
These will be a big hit at any game day party!
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 1/3 cup chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 pounds chicken wings, split at joints, tips removed
- 3/4 cup BULL'S-EYE Raging Buffalo Barbecue Sauce
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Mix first 5 ingredients until blended; pour over chicken in shallow dish.
Turn to even coat both sides of each wing. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken 15 minutes,
- Brush lightly with some of the barbecue sauce; grill 4 to 5 minutes or until
chicken is done, turning and brushing frequently with remaining barbecue sauce.
- Place chicken on platter; top with onions.
- Serve with carrot and celery sticks.
prep: 20 min | total: 1 hr 5 min | 12 servings
Prepare using your favorite flavor KRAFT Barbecue Sauce.
Serve as dippers with KRAFT ROKA Blue Cheese Dressing.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): kraftrecipes.com
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.