Baja Chipotle Chicken Wings
Change up your chicken wings flavor to these smoky chipotle and tangy lime wings.
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 3/4 cup Lawry's® Baja Chipotle Marinadewith Lime Juice, divided
- Cut tips off wings; cut wings in half at joint. Place chicken wings in large
resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade; turn to coat
well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Line large shallow baking pan with foil;
spray foil with no stick cooking spray.
- Remove chicken wings from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Place
chicken wings on prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning once and
brushing with remaining 1/4 cup marinade.
- Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 40 min | Serves: 8
Nutritional information: (amount per servings) Total Calories: 201 Sodium:
445mg Fat: 13g Carbohydrates: 5g Cholesterol: 93mg Protein: 16g Fiber: 0g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes