Barbecue Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Grilled shrimp at their finest!
- Peeled deveined shrimp (medium size)
- Bacon cut into 1 1/2 inch slices
- Barbecue sauce (like KC Masterpiece)
- Soak bamboo sticks in water for at least 20 - 30 minutes, or you can use
- Wrap each piece of shrimp with bacon and place on skewer.
- Grill on low heat turning often, keeping an eye on them as they tend to
flare up from the bacon grease.
- When the bacon starts to look cooked through and slightly crisp, start basting
with the barbecue sauce until heated through.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.