Barbecue Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Grilled shrimp at their finest!
- Peeled deveined shrimp (medium size)
- Bacon cut into 1 1/2 inch slices
- Barbecue sauce (like KC Masterpiece)
- Soak bamboo sticks in water for at least 20 - 30 minutes, or you can use
- Wrap each piece of shrimp with bacon and place on skewer.
- Grill on low heat turning often, keeping an eye on them as they tend to
flare up from the bacon grease.
- When the bacon starts to look cooked through and slightly crisp, start basting
with the barbecue sauce until heated through.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes