BBQ-Ranch Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings, split at joints, tips removed
- 1 (1.0 ounce) package KRAFT Thick & Creamy
- Ranch Dip, Dressing and Recipe Mix
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place wings in single layer on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix dip mix and oil until blended; brush onto wings.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done, turning and brushing occasionally with
barbecue sauce for the last 20 minutes.
prep: 10 min | total: 40 min | 8 servings
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Wash and sanitize countertops, cutting boards, utensils and sinks after contact
with raw meats and poultry. Use hot soapy water to wash the surfaces, then rinse
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):