Billy Weaver's Fantastic Football Dip
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (Ro*Tel)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound sausage, hot or mild
- Cook the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until cooked thoroughly.
- Add the tomatoes and cream cheese to the skillet. Stir and cook over medium
heat until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips.
Yield: 6 servings
Source: Billy Weaver - WITN-7 Sports Director
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes